Dear Valued Clients and Partners,
As you are all aware, Ottawa and the world are faced with managing the spread of COVID-19. Over the past week, announcements from our community and Ottawa Public Health have guided our decisions and communications.
The health and safety of our staff, clients and community partners are our top priority. With community safety in mind we made the decision to temporarily close our clinic on March 16th. Our office will remain closed through and inclusive of April 5th. All clients still scheduled between March 30th and April 5th will be contacted by email and phone directly to discuss appointment options. We will continue weekly re-evaluation of essential service delivery.
We are reaching out to say we are still here for our clients.
- Many of our practitioners are available for e-consults via videoconference which can be reserved online or through our support team. Each session may include evaluation of movement, postural assessment, exercise review, and some self treatment. Details about e-consults follow later in this newsletter.
- Essential/emergency in-person appointments for clients can be made on a case by case basis. Please call the office and Sarah will be happy to screen you for potential booking.
- Administrative service and support are available Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by phone and email:
- (613) 422-8939
We invite you to stay connected with our Osteopathic Manual Practitioner and Physiotherapist teams through updates on our website and by email.
- Appointments and General Information – email@example.com
- Elliot Vlad (Osteopathic Manual Practitioner) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamara Bond-Vlad (Registered Physiotherapist) Tamara@lifetherapies.ca
- Kimberly Robertson (Osteopathic Manual Practitioner) Kimberly@lifetherapies.ca
- Jagisha Sekhri (Registered Physiotherapist) Jagisha@lifetherapies.ca
- Bharat Sekhri (Registered Physiotherapist) Bharat@lifetherapies.ca
- Sarah Martins (Registered Physiotherapist) Sarah@lifetherapies.ca
Thank you, stay safe and take care!
The team at Life Therapies is committed to continuing care in the face of uncertainty and necessary physical distancing. We are pleased to offer videoconferencing e-consultations.
How does it work
Using your phone, tablet, or computer, you can connect with your Physiotherapist or Osteopathic Manual Practitioner from the comforts of your home. Simply schedule your videoconferencing appointment, then be ready to go in a quiet room in front of your device using Google Hangouts or Zoom. Please follow the step by step instructions below.
How do I reserve?
We invite our clients to view availability online at www.lifetherapies.ca or through your Mind Body app. You may also reach out to our team to schedule by phone (613) 422-8938 or by email email@example.com.
How do I make payment?
Clients wishing to schedule by phone will be asked to make payment at the time of booking. Clients booking online may select to pay via e-transfer to Life Therapies through their banking institution using email firstname.lastname@example.org, by credit card over the phone Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm or update their credit information on their online profile for encrypted and secure payment.
Sessions for Osteopathy are available as follows:
15 min with Elliot Vlad – $50.00
30 min with Elliot Vlad – $110.00
15 min with Kimberly Robertson – $35.00
30 min with Kimberly Robertson – $85.00
45 min assessment/session – $135.00
30 min session – $90.00
15 min consult – $40.00