We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic.
- Our Therapists and Administration Staff will always be wearing masks and gloves.
- Patients will be asked to bring their own masks or face coverings which will be required for all appointments.
- Virtual Physiotherapy and Osteopathy is available with select services and therapists.
- The appointment schedule and Administration Staff schedule have been adapted to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- A barrier has been installed at reception counters.
- Clients will be asked to arrive alone for appointments or with one minor/caregiver only.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 one day prior to their appointment. Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required.
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed.
- Waiting room management strategies will be implemented.
- Specific changes to the check-in/out procedure will be outlined in all confirmation calls/emails.
- Magazines have been removed and brochures/business cards are available upon request.
- Cashless or no contact payment by e-transfer and credit card are strongly encouraged.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic flow and waiting for service.
To make an appointment or for any questions, please book online, give us a call at (613) 422-8939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service and helping you with your pain and injury recovery.