May 28, 2020
The team at Life Therapies is delighted to announce we will be available for in-person Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, and Acupuncture starting Monday, June 1, 2020. We are also offering virtual Osteopathy and Physiotherapy. In-person Osteopathic Manual Therapy treatments are now booking for summer sessions.
We are ready to help you with your pain and injury, and we look forward to seeing you, mask to mask!
As a health care provider, our number one priority is the safety and wellness of our clients and staff.
As regulated health care professionals, your therapist will continue to abide strictly to the specific guidelines from the Government of Ontario and our regulatory body regarding reopening clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
To make an appointment or to ask any questions, we invite you to please give us a call at 613-422-8939 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service and helping you with your pain and injury recovery.
Safe Practice Plan & Procedures at Life Therapies
- Our Therapists and Administration Staff will always be wearing masks and gloves.
- Patients will be asked to bring their own masks or face coverings which will be required for all appointments.
- Virtual Physiotherapy and Osteopathy is available with select services and therapists.
- The appointment schedule and Administration Staff schedule have been adapted to reduce the amount of people in the clinic at one time.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- A barrier has been installed at reception counters.
- Clients will be asked to arrive alone for appointments or with one minor/caregiver only.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization, and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Patients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 one day prior to their appointment. Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff will be screened for COVID-19 daily and will stay at home if required.
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed.
- Waiting room management strategies will be implemented.
- Specific changes to the check-in/out procedure will be outlined in all confirmation calls/emails.
- Magazines have been removed and brochures/business cards are available upon request.
- Cashless or no contact payment by e-transfer and credit card are strongly encouraged.
- Floor markings will be used to control clinic flow and waiting for service.