Do you suffer from incontinence? Perhaps you’ve been struggling with pelvic pain?
Many people are surprised to learn that pelvic floor muscles can be either too weak or too tight. Thus the reason for unusual pain. So how can you tell you may have a pelvic floor dysfunction?
Common signs include:
- Frequent urination during the day
- Sudden compelling desire to urinate
- Leaking urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing, or exercising
- Leaking/losing control of bladder before making it to the toilet
- Pain with intercourse
- Feeling heaviness in pelvic floor region
- Feeling difficulty inserting/retaining a tampon
- Difficulty emptying bladder/bowel
To discuss your concerns or to schedule an appointment, please contact us to connect with Jagisha Sekhri, Registered Physiotherapist.