Pelvic floor dysfunction is real. It can manifest itself as urinary incontinence, painful sex, pelvic organ prolapse, painful pelvic floor muscles and lower back pain.
Women and men who experience a leaky bladder (urinary incontinence) will often just say “it’s part of life”. This is NOT true!
PELVIC FLOOR TREATMENT
This is for you:
- If you are a new mom and your body needs to restore balance and alignment before you go back to your boot camp, yoga class, cross fit class, running or volleyball;
- If you are a new mom experiencing incontinence during your day-to-day activities or with fitness;
- If you have tried incontinence exercises, and they are not working for you to solve the issue;
- If you have hip or back pain post childbirth;
- If you have a feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area with day-to-day activities or with fitness;
- If you feel your stability and balance is off, and you are nowhere close to the fitness level you had before having your baby.
Incontinence affects quality of life, your confidence, and your fitness. Address it now with Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy!
At Life Therapies, Physiotherapist Jagisha Sekhri is committed to helping you overcome pelvic floor challenges. Connect with her by calling the Life Therapies clinic at 613-422-893